Mountain View Family Dentistry
Best Emergency Dentist Mountain View Family Dentistry, building relationships one smile at a time! Creating new smiles for Maryville, Knoxville, Lenoir City, Sevierville, Alcoa, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, Townsend, Farragut, Walland, Greenback, Rockford, Friendsville, Loudon, Seymour and all surrounding areas.
Suddenly you find yourself in need of a dentist, not just any dentist. Your searching for the best dentist and best emergency dentist near me. These are the questions that go through our minds when we have the dental emergency and in pain. You want the best emergency dentist from the best family dentist near me practice around. Mountain View Family Dentistry, during regular business hours, you can walk in and be seen by our top emergency dentist. A very painful toothache, a broken or chipped tooth, or what ever the dental emergency may be, we can help. Call the best emergency dentist now and be seen. We cater to cowards.
Mountain View Family Dentistry
When dental emergencies happen, waiting several days for an appointment with a dentist is not an option.
Mountain View Family Dentistry’s dentist, Dr. Lyndsey Hazen is committed to helping patients manage sudden injuries and complications that require immediate treatment. Some emergencies are extremely painful, and a visit to the dentist can provide instant relief. On the other hand, some emergencies can threaten the health of the teeth, and receiving rapid dental treatment could mean the difference in saving a tooth or losing it.
At Mountain View Family Dentistry, we preform extraction, root canals or what-ever is needed to get you out of pain ASAP.
The steps you take after a dental emergency happens can greatly improve your outcome once you receive emergency care. Here are some precautionary steps you can take in the time it takes to arrive at your dentist’s office. The American Dental Association has a few recommendations:
- If you bite your lip/tongue – gently cleanse the area and apply a cold compress
- If you break your tooth – gently rinse the area and apply a cold compress
- If you lose your tooth –rinse tooth’s root with water if it’s dirty, being careful to hold it by the crown. Carefully place it back in its socket or place it in milk. Bring it to the dentist immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I call the dentist?
If you are experiencing sudden and chronic tooth pain, or if you have sustained trauma to your teeth and surrounding tissues, you may need to see us. Even if you do not currently have a dental emergency, it is important that your dentist be capable of treating you quickly in the event that an emergency does arise. Our phone is forwarded to one of our staff 24 hours a day so please call, press one and if we do not pick up please leave a message we will call back quickly!
What can I do after my emergency dental appointment to avoid future problems?
Some of the most common dental emergencies can be prevented by taking a few simple precautions. Avoid chewing hard foods, such as candy and ice, as these can cause your tooth to crack or chip. Also, be sure to wear a properly fitted dental mouth guard during sports and other high impact activities. Protecting your mouth on a daily basis can significantly reduce your risk of injuring your teeth, as well as your tongue, lips, and the walls of your mouth.
7 Tricks to Alleviate a Toothache
- Orajel, or similar over-the-counter products. If you can get to a drug store, they probably carry Orajel or a similar product to help provide temporary tooth pain relief. Of course, this isn’t always an option, so luckily, there are a lot of home remedies that work very well.
- Clove oil A little bit of Clove oil applied to the aching tooth will help. This can work wonders even if you have a severe issue like a fractured or infected wisdom tooth. You can apply a little bit with a cotton swab or soak a cotton ball in it and hold that in your cheek. If you pour the oil on, that may result in a burning sensation in the gums, but depending on your level of tooth pain you might consider that a fair tradeoff for severe pain.
- Powdered clove works almost as well as Clove oil. You can mix it with a little water in order to form a paste and apply that right to the tooth. Clove-based solutions and Orajel do tend to numb a whole portion of the mouth, not just the tooth itself, so apply carefully if you still want to be able to speak coherently twenty minutes from now.
- Ginger and cayenne make a strong paste for dealing with tooth pain. You need to apply these flavors cautiously when cooking, but the stronger the better when it comes to tooth pain relief. Make a paste, roll a cotton ball in it until saturated, and put that on the tooth. Avoid the gums and tongue if you can. This remedy works in large part thanks to capsaicin, which helps to block pain messages going from your nerves to your brain.
- Salt water Boil a teaspoon into a cup of water, let it cool, let it cool, and use it as a mouthwash. This helps to clean away debris in the mouth and draw out the fluid that causes swelling in the gums. Swish for thirty seconds and spit as often as needed.
- Ice Just like with a swollen knee or a bruised shoulder, Ice goes a long way when your body’s in pain.
- Okay this is a weird one, but some people swear by it: Take a paper bag, soak it in vinegar, and sprinkle one side with black pepper. Hold that against your cheek, and the warm sensation may distract you from the tooth pain. Weird, yes, but it may work.
Note that none of these remedies will actually fix the problem. If you have a serious tooth issue, make sure to set your appointment as soon as possible!
Mountain View Family Dentistry Emergency Services:
- Best Emergency Dentist
- Treatment to relieve your tooth ache
- Staff with compassion understanding your needs
- Mountain View Family Dentistry provides services such as, tooth extractions, fillings. dental crowns, dental bridges, teeth whitening, clear braces, TMJ treatment, oral hygiene and the best in cosmetic dentistry.
Mountain View Family Dentistry additional dental services:
- Tooth Extractions
- Dental Fillings
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Bridges
- Clear Correct Braces
- Gum Disease
- Dental Veneers
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental services
- Cosmetic Dentist
- Family Dentist
- Best Emergency Dentist
Call us today at 865-223-5524
Building Relationships, one smile at a time!
Mountain View Family Dentist
Mountain View Family Dentistry, building relationships one smile at a time! Creating new smiles for Maryville, Knoxville, Lenoir City, Sevierville, Alcoa, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, Townsend, Farragut, Walland, Greenback, Rockford, Friendsville, Loudon, Seymour and all surrounding areas.
Click the links below for additional Maryville Dental Services:
Affordable Dental, Affordable Quality Dentures, Abscess Tooth, Best Dentist, Best Emergency Dentist, Best Family Dentist, Best Dentures, Braces, Broken Tooth,Cavity Filling, Childrens Dentist, Chipped Tooth, Clear Braces, Cosmetic Dentist, Cosmetic Dentist Knoxville Dentist, Cosmetic Dentistry, Cosmetic Teeth, Cost of Dental Implants,Cracked Tooth
Dental Bonding, Dental Braces, Dental Bridge, Dental Bridges, Dental Caps, Dental Care, Dental Center, Dental Clinic, Dental Crown, Dental Crowns, Dental Directory, Dental Emergency, Dental Filling, Dental Health Services, Dental Implant, Dental Implant Procedure, Dental Implants, Dental Practice, Dental Office, Dental Treatment, Dental Services, Dental Veneers,Dentist, Dentist Appointment, Dentist near Me, Dentist Office, Dentist Office near Me, Dentists, Denture Repair, Dentures, Dentures Maryville, Emergency Dental Care, Emergency Dental Services, Emergency Dental Treatment, Emergency Dentist, Emergency Dentist near Me, Emergency Services, Emergency Tooth Extraction, Endodontics
Family Dentist, Family Dentistry, Find a Dentist, Good Dentist, Gum Disease, Gum Disease Treatment, Implant Dentist, Implant Dentistry,Â Implant Dentists, Implants, Infected Tooth, Infected Teeth, Inlays & Onlays, Invisalign, Kids Dentist, Laser Dentistry, Local Dentist Office,Local Dentist Offices, Mini Implants, Nearest Dentist, Oral Hygiene, Partial Dentures, Pediatric Dentist, Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontal Disease, Periodontics, Periodontist, Porcelain Veneers, Quality Dental Care, Quality Dentures, Root Canal, Root Canal Treatment, Sedation Dentistry, Sensitive Teeth, Teeth Bleach, Teeth Bonding, Teeth Cleaning, Teeth Implants, Teeth Straightening, Teeth Whitening, The Dentist, Teeth Whitening Dentist, TMJ Treatment, Teeth Whitening Cost, Tooth Bridge, Teeth Whitening Procedure,Teeth Crown, Tooth Extraction Cost, Tooth Extraction, Tooth Filling, Tooth Implant, Tooth Implant Cost, Tooth Pain, Tooth Whitening, Toothache, Top Emergency Dentist, Top Rated Dental Clinic, Top Rated Dentist, Top Rated Root Canal, Top Rated Tooth Implant, Urgent Care Dental,Veneers, Dental Veneers, Walk-in Dentist, Walk-in Dental Office, Dental Crowns, Dental Bridges, Cracked Tooth, Top Emergency Dentist, Best Dentist, False Teeth, Best Dental Implants, Gum Disease,Dentist Near Me, Veneers, Best Emergency Dentist, Braces, Dentist, Toothache / Tooth Pain